Please remember there is no parking on site.
- Edmonton Transit will be free for Guests at Mass – your ticket serves as a transit pass.
- Organization-provided group transportation must be registered to receive their accreditation.
- Group Contact People will be given an assigned park and ride for the whole group. We encourage groups to carpool to the park and rides.
ETS will provide Park & Ride service between Commonwealth Stadium and a variety of Park & Ride sites for the Papal Mass.
ETS bus routes 2, 3 and 101, as well as the Capital Line LRT, run near Commonwealth Stadium. You can use your ticket as fare for regular bus/LRT and Park & Ride buses from 7am until 2:30pm on July 26. Park & Ride buses start running at 7am and run approximately every 5 minutes from each location:
- Calder City Lot (124 Street and 124 Avenue)
- Davies City Lot (86 Street and 61 Avenue)
- Eaux Claires Lot (97 Street and 157 Avenue)
- Lewis Farms (1021 Webber Greens Drive)
- Note: To accommodate Valley Line West construction, this lot has a lower amount of available stalls. If you use this lot, please plan to arrive early, or park at Calder.
- Mill Woods Town Centre (66 Street and 23 Avenue)
- Downtown route will run between 107 Street/Jasper Avenue (buses going to the mass start at Bus Stop #1035) and Commonwealth Stadium.
Sherwood Park/Strathcona County also offers Park and Ride service: Special event shuttle service | Strathcona County